Friday, December 05, 2008

Friday, 5 December 2008

I look at my 2 kids every day and feel really blessed to have such lovely children. As I always tell gary, one should never take these things for granted and we must always be thankful for such blessings in life.

Didi's features have changed quite a lot, from a scrawny screaming newborn to a handsome boy. He continues to drink a lot of milk and I sometimes have difficulty keeping up with his demands. He is a lot easier to handle at night and on good nights, he sometimes wakes up only once. The only thing is that sometimes when I am too lazy to change his diapers in the night, he will stain the bed and gary will wake up totally scandalised over the bright yellow poo on the bed hahaha. He is ever so alert, with his bright twinkly eyes that once can't just help loving him and showering kisses on him.

Nat, my little sweetheart is growing up so fast ... she is no longer my little baby but more like a little girl already. Like me, she has strong opinions on everything. While she can fly into one of her tantrums, which I usually just ignore, she can sometimes touch you by running up to you and saying : I love you, Mummy" ... I tell u, these things just make your heart melt. Her towel obesession is still going strong and I always have hankies ready all over, in the car, in my pocket, at popo's house ... everywhere and I'm ever ready to fish it out once she demands her towel. She is ever so conversant, telling me about snakes and monkeys in the jungle during car rides. When you play a tune that is not to her liking in the car, she will say "don't want" and request for a change of song.

We also went for a playdate with nat's baby friends this week. Interestingly, I think the kids are gradually reaching a stage where they can actually play together such as catching, drawing, building blocks, etc. It's nice to watch them and I'm really glad for these group of friends which I first met on the forum. Over the past year, we have grown to be firmer friends and it's great to have mummies and daddies with kids the same age to hang out with and share experiences and frustrations together.



No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive