Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Tuesday, 4 November 2008



Today was a fun day for nat as I brought her to Dempsey for her free Aquaducks trial class. This is basically a swim programme for kids, from 6 months old. The instructor Coach David is young and energetic and nat had a lot of fun with him. Classes are kept very small with only about 3-4 babies/parents per session. I was quite impressed when this little boy (he looks about 10 months old) dived underwater to pick up a toy (of course with the help of the coach) and came back up unscathed. Nat had a screaming good time and learnt a new nursery rhyme - Humpty Dumpty. It's so cute, when we come to the part when Humpty has a great fall, the kids are encouraged to jump into the water. I'm beginning to bring nat out a bit more on my own, just like the old times, something which I really miss since didi came along. I'll probably continue these swim classes for nat for a term at least, and me and my little swim baby will have lots of fun together. How fast they grow up!

Another new milestone ... my sweetheart speaks in sentences ... When confined to the stroller against her will, she instructs mummy, saying "I come out!". When didi cries, she gleefully tells me "Mummy scold didi." When she wants her favourite ribena drink, she says "I am thirsty." It's really cute listening to her.

As for didi, we had a sleep breakthrough with him yesterday. Instead of his usual nocturnal ways, he actually nodded off at 10pm yesterday. What a good boy! Let's see if we can get him onto a routine.

1 comment:

Blessed mum said...

she look so sweet in that bikini!

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive