Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday, 24 November 2008

This weekend, we brought nat, our little water baby to the Downtown East water theme park. Had a free entry pass for the family, so I thought why not make good use of it. Was a good decision because nat had a really wonderful time there.

I'm not really a theme park kinda person so I was more like the official photographer for gary and nat. As I looked at gary running having fun with nat, I felt happy that nat and her daddy have such a close relationship. Nat adores her daddy and is always full of smiles when she is with him. He took her for interesting thrill rides on the slides at the theme park, while mummy the coward looked on haha.








No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive