Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Wednesday, 2 July 2008

It's 4am and I've been up since 3am. Wonder whether it's because of #2, he really has some powerful kicks! Are baby boys really bigger in size? In the past month, I've been really quite conscious of my food intake and have been taking walks every night, but still gained 2 kg in 4 weeks. Sounds scary, huh! Oh well, will just have to work harder to lose the excess weight after baby is born. Just had my check up and baby's growing well. He's 1.2kg now, almost doubled in weight in just one month.

Having 2 kids is really not easy. I was just telling Gary that I sometimes miss those days when we were younger, without any responsibilities, where we could just take off and go for nice relaxing holidays any time. For now though, I've got to manage the brood, which includes making sure I spend enough time with nat ; Managing the maid issues, my maid will be going off in a few months' time and within these few months, I've got to source for a new maid, which let me assure you is no easy task ; Debating whether to continue working. It is definitely easy to make the decision not to work, who does not want a relaxing tai tai life but the lure of financial independence is also very attractive.

Haha, with so many things on my mind, it's no wonder that I'm up at 3am every night.

By the way, nat is a big bully. When she plays with other little kids, she will snatch their toys and grab their food. But I guess it's a phase they all go through. While some of her playmates cower away in fear, others stand up to her, and that's when she backs off. It's good training though, she's got to learn not to be so spoilt. In hindsight, maybe having a little brother will teach her to be more caring and sharing. She's still my sweet little baby and I love all the moments that I have with her.

Anywayz, gary just downloaded some photos of nat from his hp. We had a good laugh, forgotten about these pics already. Enjoy!

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive