Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday, 10 July 2008

It's finally the 3rd trimester! It is definitely a time of anticipation as we await #2's arrival. However, it is also a time when the hormones rage uncontrollably and I get tired a lot more easily. Little things at work get me down and most days I fall asleep by 9 or 10pm. Only problem is that the early sleeping hours forces me to wake up by 3am, and I often wonder what to do with myself. The little one is very active and is always kicking me at all hours of the day.

At the same time, I also try to spend as much time with nat as possible. She's reached a stage where she is constantly testing boundaries to see what she can get away with. Overall, she's a real sweetheart and she loves it when I read to her every night.

Recently, we bought a DVD from the musical The Sound of Music. I love this musical and my mum always sang the songs with me when I was a little girl. Initially we thought that nat may not like it as it is not in the form of a cartoon. Surprisingly, she loves it. Her favourite songs are My Favourite Things, Do-Re-Mi and The Lonely Goatherd.

Having nat is one of my biggest blessings in life. Everyday I look forward to going home after work. While I may be too tired to play with her for long, it's nice to just sit there and watch her pottering around the house. Am sitting back and enjoying this maternal bliss for now :) Meanwhile, do bear with me if I'm grouchy, it's not me, it's the hormones.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive