Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Yesterday, I took a leisurely walk to Rail Mall together with nat. Was quite a nice walk, wind blowing ... just after the rain. As I walked along, I was just thinking how rare this would be in future, to bring my 2 babies for a walk together. After all, with #2 still in the tummy, it's still managable. Once he is born, I don't think I'll be able to manage two young babies alone. So better enjoy more of these nice walks with nat while I still can. She loves it when I sing to her. Also, these walks help to pacify and calm her down. I realise that when Nat is cooped up in the house too long, she gets fidgety and whiney. It's quite important to bring the kids outdoors even if it's just for a short walk around the neighbourhood, breathe in some fresh air and take in the interesting sights and sounds all around!

It's a real hassle ... but once you get out of the door ... you'll start to enjoy it.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive