Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday, 21 July 2008

My little sweetheart has been progressing along very well. Physically, she's eating well, enjoys chomping away at her organic biscuits and loves porridge and macaroni. She walks and runs around everywhere, depending on her whims and fancy. She understands most things that I tell her and listens intently when I read to her storybooks. She can even say "apple" with a slang haha must be that American website that I keep showing her on the PC. Last night, before she tromped off to bed, she voluntarily ran towards Gary and me and gave us a goodnight kiss each ... so affectionate hor!

Here are some pics of her, apologies, have been a bit slow in uploading the pics these days.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive