Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday, 12 February 2008

I have been doing flashcards with nat occasionally. Nothing fancy like those expensive flashcard programmes in the market, just something I bought from a kid's store with colourful pics and big words.

Today I went through the stack of cards with nat again, reading to her the word and emphasising on the phonics of each word. Later, when I showed her 3 options and asked her to pick the correct word, she actually got it correct at least 80% of the time. I'm really amazed. Maybe there is some merit in going through the flashcards with nat daily, although sometimes you really wonder if she is listening :)

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers