Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday, 17 February 2007


Baby nat is a water baby, wonder why, since i did not swim much when she was in my tummy. But nevertheless, it's great. At Julia Gabriel's she enjoys herself immensely whenever it's swim time. Yesterday, me and gary were debating between going shopping or going home to nap, when I suddenly had a brainwave. Why not stop at the Jacob Ballas Playground at Botanic Gardens? The timing was kinda odd, so it would probably not be crowded. In fact, we had already brought nat there once when it first opened but then it was too crowded and nat a bit too young to enjoy herself.

Not this time, nat had a great time, although mummy did get a little wet but I guess it's fine, all in the name of good fun for baby. I still remember a few years ago, when I was walking at Botanic Gardens with my mum, the construction of this playground was still ongoing and I often thought to myself, how exciting could a playground be? Well, I must admit, it is certainly quite an interesting place for kids and their parents to hang out. This is a place we will probably visit more often, although, I think I will keep to going at odd timings to avoid the crowd.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers