Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Today marks the first full day off since my part time scheme began and I am really enjoying my time spent with baby nat. The morning started off at julia gabriel, i'm beginning to find these classes very interesting. There's lots of singing, story telling, puppets and today we even did colour painting and water play with the babies. Of course, baby nat, the water baby enjoyed herself so much that she started to bawl when I carried her off, tsk tsk, made me all wet too. As for the colour painting, let's just say blue lipstick does not become her, haha, unfortunately i did not manage to capture a shot of my little picasso at work.
Nat is really daddy's girl, she always enjoys spending time with her daddy and pulling his spiky hair, which, by the way looks just like hers.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive