Friday, January 11, 2008

My little nat is a water baby, she loves playing with water. This week at Julia Gabriel, one of the activities was waterplay and she really loves it. I really treasure these times that I spend with my little baby. Some days (quite often, actually), I look back at her old baby photos and I'm just amazed at how much she has grown.


Today, Gary told me about this documentary that relates on how between the age of 0-2 years old, a baby's brain is truly like a sponge, built to absorb everything and anything. I believe it is important to offer baby a stimulating yet fun environment. Hehehe, still haven't figured out how though ... will share if any thoughts come to mind.




No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive