Monday, January 14, 2008

It's been a while since we visited the Botanic Gardens, so early on Sunday morning, gary and i went for an early morning walk together with nat. I think there's something about fresh air that excites babies. Nat was in a jolly happy mood, what better place to have fun and look at her three favourite things: water fountains, dogs and birds.

She squealed and she chuckled and got all excited whenever we saw a dog in the distance. Eventually, we ended up in a grassy area near the lake, where I thought we could rest and let her try walking. You should have seen my little monkey, think she's not too fond of the pokey feeling of the grass, so she kept trying to climb up my leg whenever I placed her on the grass. She made mummy all dirty as her muddy little feet stepped on my t-shirt. sigh ...

Later, we met a new furry friend, a little doggie called baby. I was rather surprised that nat showed no fear of dogs at all, since I have always been scared of dogs since young and it was only recently that I got over the fear of dogs.

Overall, it was a great day and baby nat fell asleep the moment we got back to the car.


No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive