Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Wednesday, 7 November 2007

To bring nat or not? Tat is the question? Something that has kept me up for the past few weeks. Should I bring nat with us to Perth?

On the upside, it's a great time for me to spend some time with her. These few months, I've not been able to take as much leave as I would like to. And I'm feeling kinda miserable ... So having her stuck to me 24/7 would really be nice.

On the downside, nat really does need a lot of care and attention. This means that it won't really be that much of a holiday for me and gary. Probably won't be able to do any of that horse-riding,hiking, spa type thingey that we enjoyed when we went to New Zealand previously. Also, it's hard to sit down and enjoy a nice dinner with a squirmy baby in my hands.

I change my mind constantly, much to gary's irritation. One day, I'm determined that she is not coming along, one day I'm convinced I need to have her with me. Well, will decide soon. As everyone has rightly pointed out, if nat comes along, it's more for me then for her benefit. After all, who remembers where one went at the age of 10 months old?

Thank all for listening to the ramblings of an obsessed mum.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive