Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday, 16 November 2007

My little nat has grown so much and now has a whole new bag of tricks up her little sleeves.

1. She loves to poo poo in the car, happened on quite a few occasions already.
2. She loves to dance to music. Every night, I play the "Can-Can" for her on my Mac and it never fails to get her standing up and boogieing away.
3. She loves throwing things on the floor. Give her anything, a towel, a toy and off it goes onto the floor. In fact, if she sees u hanging around waiting to pick up the toy, she'll pretend to put it in her mouth and once your head is turned, there goes the toy onto the floor.

But really, I enjoy every minute of my time with her. There are those rare moments, when she falls asleep in my arms and I just look at her sleeping. I am sure these moments will pass by in a flash and I will now just savour the moment.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive