Friday, November 09, 2007



Friday, 9 November 2007

I saw in a documentary that a baby can absorb and learn a treasure trove of information so it's good to start them learning young. So yesterday,I placed nat in front of my mac and showed her the alphabets from an interactive kids' website. My first thought was that she would be distracted and try to crawl away. To my amazement, she sat there right through from A-Z. Then I played some music for her and again she was very focused on the music.

I'm happy that this week, I'll be able to spend 4 glorious days with nat, thanks to the deepavali hols. Yesterday, she was juz a dynamo and ball of energy. After the zoo outing in the am, both gary and i came back home and slept. So did nat. But at night, she refused to sleep and we had to amuse her till midnite. Gary kept asking in disbelief how a baby could have so much energy haha.

Anyway, like i said, not had an good photo taking opportunities, which explains the lack of nice pics. We did take some nice ones yesterday, so check it out.




No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive