Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thursday, 22 November 2007

Baby nat is one smart gal ... hmm ... wonder who she takes after? little o'le me? nyah, most probably her daddy. anyway, today i went home during lunchtime. Me and nat chit chatted all through lunch time, her babbling to me about her morning activities and me showering her with kisses.

She can now recognise words. Her fave words are:
1. bird bird (she will turn her head to look into the garden)
2. banana (she will point her finger in the direction of the bunch of bananas hung in the kitchen)
3. fish (the infamous red fish that she loves throwing onto the floor)
4. dollie ( costs my mum all of $1.90, a musical lantern in the shape of girly doll)
5. duck duck (my family of ducks in the cupboard accumulated from the annual duck race)

Thanks to my mum, who talks to her a lot, repeating the words again and again. Was just telling mum that if she had done this with me when i was nat's age, i might have turned out to be a genius! you think? ...

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive