Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday, 20 September 2007

I've been a lazy mommy, not updated my blog in 10 days ... well, this week we brought nat for her regular pd check up. She is officially 7.8 kg and 64.5 cm long.

Nat is really quite a happy girl these days, not as grouchy ... every night before she sleeps, she will have a play session with me and gary, often we end up more tired than her.

Sleeping with a baby in the same room is not an easy task. Over the past few weeks, I've devised an ingenious way of blocking out the light from my TV by throwing a blanket over the cot ... but ... it's gotta be done in such a way that there is still plenty of air circulation ... heehee ... not ez eh!

Well, we'll try to post more pics this weekend.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive