Sunday, September 30, 2007

30 September 2007

Today, we had a great time taking many pics of nat. Dressed in her new pink dress, she looks really cute :) no chance of anyone mistaking her for a boy this time.

Some reflections:

1. I love spending time with nat, especially during the weekend. Taking care of her, playing with her, I find all these a joy. Even when I have to run off in the middle of dinner, just to coax her to sleep, I view this as part and parcel of bonding and motherhood ... hmm ... having nat in my life has really built my patience :)

2. Nat loves to play, gary and i spent about half an hour entertaining her, and boy were we exhausted. She loves the game of "peek-a-boo" where I hide myself and then reappear before her eyes :) never fails to get her chuckling.
3. Nat can scream ... quite loudly in fact ... especially when we are playing with her or when she wants our attention. She has changed from my gentle little newborn into an active little baby that loves to climb all over me.
4. Nat likes bland food ... like me :) This weekend, I tried feeding her banana rice cereal, for a change from her usual bland meal of ordinary rice cereal. She made a face to show her displeasure ... haha ... a girl who knows what she wants.

5. Nat loves to sleep in the car ... it could be the dull droning of the engine or the cooling air con environment, she loves to fall sleep in the car.

6. Nat is a water baby. I had not brought her to the pool in almost a month ... thought she would be scared of getting into the pool. No worries, she was chuckling away. In fact, today we brought her near the mini waterfall in our pool and she eagerly touched it again and again, even though each time, the water sprayed at her face.

I really have no regrets with having nat in my life. Enjoy the pics :)

A quiet and serene moment, I love this picture

In deep concentration

My cheeky babe showing off her two pearlie whites

A beautiful pic, except that the photographer should warn me of unsightly bra showings next time hee hee

Nat appreciates good food ... hmm ... so does her daddy ... hmm ...

Nat's first experience with sparklers

My grumpy baby but i love her all the same

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive