Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday, 24 September 2007

Nat's first haircut ... but not much difference ... poor nat's hair is growing ever so slowly. I figured that bringing her for a trim might stimulate some new hair growth. let's wait and see. anyway, she did not squirm much, just kept staring at the hairdesser.
Today, me and nat went shopping as well, just the both of us. I'm really quite pleased as i'm getting comfortable with bringing her out on my own, without the maid in tow. in fact, i put her in the sling and she slept right through my shopping expedition at the mall. for being such a good girl, i bought her some japanese baby biscuits. i tasted it myself, it's quite nice.


luv this picture!


hmm, not a very ladylike position to sleep, gary thinks i sleep like tat too!


check out nat's hair

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive