Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday,7 September 2007

I have always felt that black and white photographs best capture a baby's beauty. These photographs were taken by my good friend with her trusty o'le film camera, back when nat was only about 1 week old ... and I love it.

I've always wanted to take a series of "baby nude" black and white shots for nat. No, nothing kinky going on here. It's just that I feel that it's a nice way to capture a baby's innocence and happiness. Glad my friend has kindly agreed to help me with the photography :)







Anywayz, over the past week, nat has been sleeping in our room, in her little cot. I feel a lot happier and contented. Just before I sleep, I often sit by the cot and watch her, listening to the little noises she makes while sleeping. I often tell gary that one must never take such joy for granted and it is truly a blessing to have nat together with us and in our lives.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive