Thursday, April 12, 2012

Feeling old

Just the other day, I was at my friend's house and her son and his 11/12 year old friends came trudging in and said awkwardly to me "Hi Auntie!". For a while there, I had a case of deja vu. Wasn't that the scene of me and my friends hanging out at someone's house and calling their parents. And yet, today, I am the auntie. Even as a mother of 3 already, I am still not used to it.

Being a mother to 3 beautiful active kids is surely not a walk in the park. Nat and Lucas are going through a stage where they can love each other to bits at one moment and fighting tooth and nail the next. Half the time, I am breaking up fights, managing sulks and tantrums. Interestingly, Nat says she wants to marry someone like Lucas next time, haha, her requirement is simple, to have "flat hair like didi's". So for those who have spiky hair, tough luck, you are not in her list.

I have so much more to blog, but today, the inspiration is not flowing ... so a short entry for today.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers