Sunday, April 01, 2012

2 week break, no maid in the house!

And so, for the next 2 weeks or so, we are on our own. Is it a case of phew, finally ... or yikes ... what am I gonna do? I forsee a tiring fortnight ahead. Yet, ironically, I am also looking forward to it. I have been surfing the net for interesting receipes to cook for the kids. After all, when my maid is around, I am usually too lazy to do anything in the kitchen. I have grand plans to pack up the house, organise my stuff a bit (although I am highly doubtful that I will have the energy to do this). I do intend to continue bringing the kids out to our usual hangouts like the parks, malls, etc. Let's see how it works out, maybe I will thrive or maybe I'll just lock the kids at home, stay in bed and not creep out till my maid returns from her holidays.

1 comment:

oxymoron said...

good luck! and enjoy! - Angela

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers