Thursday, June 23, 2011

How do you know your baby girl has grown up?

1. She finds herself a best friend, the little girl from next door. They look for one another the moment they wake up and every day nat asks if she can have her friend over to play. They both love princesses and dress-up and she yearns to have a sleepover next door.

2. I used to have a great fear that nat would comment loudly on how fat someone is, especially since she has done so before. This can be really embarrassing when the person is within hearing distance. The last time she did it, I told her to just whisper it to me, because if the person heard what she said he/she would be very sad and angry. Just yesterday, we were in a lift together with a fat auntie. Interestingly, after we go out of the lift, she whispered to me " I think that auntie could be having a baby or is she fat?" Haha, thank god she remembered what I said and voice her thoughts out loud in the lift.

3. She voluntarily takes a cloth to clean the floor when her brother accidentally pees on the floor, without any prompting from me. She really is mummy's little helper.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers