Saturday, May 07, 2011



With every one of my children, I make it a point to spend some alone time with them when they are young, bringing them for strolls at the park. Did it for nat and later lucas and now doing the same with sam. It's very therapeutic, talking softly to the baby as I sling him/her close to me. We chat about everything (actually, it's just me talking, haha), about the plants, the old people doing taiji, about their siblings. Usually, halfway through, sam falls asleep. I thought that by the third kid, I would be bored of this but interestingly, it's like a new experience for me all over again. I love it!

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers