Wednesday, May 25, 2011


And so recently, Sam has decided to go on a "bottle" strike, outright rejection of the bottle. She would rather be hungry and wait till I am available to latch her. This is a new experience for me. In the past, when people talked about "nipple confusion", I used to scoff. After all, both nat and luke never had this problem, bottle or breast, they were fine with either. Sam was fine with it for a while too, until this week. My pd advised not to force the bottle on her, just go with the flow, as she gets older, she will probably be more receptive to the bottle again, so that's what I will do.

Today, Sam had her injection, at just over 2 months, she is weighing in at 5.45kg. After her injection, she has been rather clingy, feeling a bit insecure, so I have been cuddling her a bit more than usual. Anyway, I'm looking forward to next week. It's the start of the school holidays, and I have some exciting plans for the kids.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers