Saturday, February 06, 2010

Saturday, 6 February 2010


My little man is growing up so fast, soon to be 17 months. It's amazing, I was just telling gary that I can't believe he will be going to Pre-Nursery next year. Didi is a real charmer, to his o'le mum, of course. The quivering lips and droopy eyes if you admonish him with a stern voice; the half smile he throws in your direction when he knows he is being mischievious; the chuckles he loves to give his sister who enjoys amusing him; the "No no no" his fave word, learnt from his big sister; his plonking down on my lap and nestling himself comfortably whenever I read him a story; his slightly sweaty yet baby smell that fills the air as he sleeps close to me on the bed at night; I love them all.



No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive