Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Dora, Diego, Bob the Builder, Fireman Sam, Barney. These are the characters kids today are familiar with. However, when I was younger, we enjoyed a different set of cartoons. Even now, when I happen to catch these clips on youtube, I still like it very much. One of my very favourite children's show is titled Button Moon. Surprisingly, no one else seems to have heard of it but i think it's great! Basically, the story revolves around the happenings on Button Moon and the Spoon Family. Nat enjoyed the clip of Button Moon which I showed her and has been humming the tune since. Check it out ... the tune is quite addictive ... even gary is hooked.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive