Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sunday, 3 May 2009

Today, my maid is off, so we are looking after the kids full time. It is interesting, although it makes me really tired, I feel very happy to be so hands on with the kids. When the maid is around, somehow one gets lazy, outsourcing diaper changing, feeding, coaxing the kids to bed. Yet, I am enjoying it. Gary thinks if I were to do it daily, I would hate it. But I wonder ... Time passes so fast and didi is already nearly 8 months old. Sometimes, I feel that my being at work really deprives me of spending enough time with him. At least with nat, I am with her constantly on my off days as we attend swimming and Julia Gabriel together. I run through a range of emotions every day, guilt ... grumpiness ... blah blah blah ... Oh well ...izzit just me? too emotional?

Organic biscuits keep the kids happy and occupied. But it is certainly a hard fight to decide who is the dirtiest of them all?


No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive