Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday, 19 June 2008

Did I forget to mention? Nat had a haircut last week and she now looks like someone put a ricebowl on her head and trimmed her hair. Very cute, when I have the time, I'll put up a picture of her in the blog.

I was just lamenting to a friend, the 20s seem to pass by quite slowly. Yet, the 30s seem to zoom right past. It seems like just yesterday that Nat was a little baby and now she's already 16 months old. In 3 months, she will have a little brother. In fact, I was just telling Gary that it doesn't seem so long ago that we were preparing for our wedding. Life seems so different now, I feel a lot more responsibilities on my shoulders but it's not all bad. Nat is a joy (when she is not whiney) and I'm sure #2 will be to. At this phase in her life, she is already testing boundaries, throwing tantrums to see what she can get away with. Most times, I try to talk to her calmly although sometimes I do give in to her tantrums. Gary's the o'le softie though ... and nat knows it.

I am also very blessed to have a mum that is always there for me, helping to take care of nat and just giving me all the support I need :)

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive