Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sunday, 5 August 2007

Today, nat started on porridge. She is officially 6 months old today. She is my sweetheart and I love her more and more with each passing day.

Things I like to do with nat:
1. Talk to her
2. See her chuckle and laugh
3. Listen to her baby talk
4. Help her to stand and take her little baby steps
5. Hold her close to me
6. Watch her sleep

This weekend, we also revamped her room. We dismantled the bed and joined the two mattresses. Now, there is a lot more space for nat to flip, toss and turn. It also allays my fear of her falling off the bed as she grows older and can crawl.









No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive