Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday, 20 Aug 2007

As nat gets older, she is getting her own personality. there is a streak of sturbboness in her character, just like me. feed her something she likes and she gets impatient for more (hmm, like me) but feed her something she does not like and she will give you a face and "pui" everything out!

One thing that never fails to amuse me is that nat knows her name :) some days when she is extra naughty i give her a stern voice and say to her "natalie ong, don't be naughty". she seems to know its her name because she will stop all that she is doing and give me a sheepish look hahaha ... really cute.

These few weeks, i feel particularly torn ... to quit and stay at home with nat or to continue working. Don't find much challenge in work anymore and feel like I'm not putting in my best effort at all. While at home, my maid seems to be able to manage nat better. It's really being stuck in a limbo state where you are not doing well at both ends. sigh ... guess i'll give myself till the end of the year to make a decision ...

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive