Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday, 26 August 2007

This weekend, we took lots of photos of nat, i love my sweetheart so much and can spend hours just looking at her pics. On Sunday afternoon, we also brought her to a trial class at Kindermusik, something that I had wanted to try out for a while. Overall, kinda interesting, lots of movement and music play with babies and nat seemed to enjoy it. my conclusion, she's still a little young and i'll register her for these classes later. in fact, i realise that a lot of these activities can already be done at home with baby, but often we are not disciplined enough to do it :)

check out the many cheeky faces of my nat!


Whatcha looking at?


My happy babee


Food theme, wonder why she's holding her nose?


kindermusik class


daddy, my idol


sigh poor baby, i tried on this beanie hat just for fun, a bit silly eh?

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive