Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday, 29 March 2007, 3:10am

Not sure why this blog site always reflects US time, but I've since decided to include a more accurate Singapore timing in all my posts. In future, when I look back at my previous posts, I can then safely ask myself "what the heck am I doing awake at 3:10am in the morning?"

Just fed nat ... before nat came along ... i was not really a believer of breastfeeding. But now, I truly think that breast is best! Besides the obvious nutritional benefits, I do feel a bonding and closeness to her during feeding times, I enjoy feeling her breathing against me and I know she can feel my breathing as well... think I will try to continue breastfeeding for at least six months ... wish me luck!

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive