Friday, March 09, 2007

I admit, I've been lazy, not been updating baby's blog. Some quick updates on what's been happening:

Good news ... nat's jaundice level finally went down, I'm really a lot happier, was rather worried about this.

Bad news ... my breastmilk supply seems to have gone down ... I've since been reasearching on ways to increase the level, some people say oats help so I've been trying to eat more oats ... not sure if it works though.

Today, nat is officially just slightly over a month old. The confinement lady has gone home and it's just the maid, nat and me at home. We do seem to be coping ok, although babee seems to be more demanding as she grows. She always wants to be cuddled and screams loudly when we don't get the milk to her fast enough ... I really love the time I spend with her at home.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive