Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's one of those nights where I can't sleep again ... ended up surfing the net, blogging and trying to coax baby to sleep. These days, she's sleeping a lot during the day and mighty alert during the night. Sigh, maybe I should really read Gina Ford's Contented Little Baby Book which teaches you how to set up a routine, so that baby will learn to sleep longer hours at night. Gary bought it for me months ago but it's been sitting on the shelf since.

I just read this poem on the net, not sure whom it is written by, but it's quite sweet ... and just a reminder to myself to enjoy every moment I spend with Nat as she grows up :)

Baby's Hand

Today I'll hold my baby's hand
And take time to explore.
The secrets of a baby's world
This moment has in store.

For that same hand will wave goodbye
When baby days have passed.
Today I'll hold my baby's hand
For babies grow so fast.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive