Tuesday, May 08, 2012

childhood toys

I had a russian doll when I was young, which amused me for hours. I used to take the dolls out one by one till I got to the smallest one, and then put it all back again, till everything was inside the big doll, and then start the process all over again. The concept of one doll in another was just so interesting. The other day, we happened to come across an image of this doll on the computer and nat was totally intrigued. Since then, she has been hankering after it. However, I must say these dolls are really quite hard to find. I happened to see one through the window of a toy shop last weekend and luckily for me, the price was affordable, so nat got her wish of owning a russian doll. She has been carrying it with her everywhere and loves taking it apart and putting it back together. It is quite nice to see your own kid playing with the same thing that kept you amused so many years ago.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers