Thursday, July 28, 2011

Nat, the artist, loves to doodle around on pieces of A4 paper that we leave on the document tray. It is positioned at a height that is just right for the kids to help themselves to it and I have trained them not to take more than they need for a drawing session.

Here's her latest piece of artwork. I asked her to explain to me what she had drawn, so here goes:


"The orange and green house belongs to mummy, and it's green because I want it to be green. The purple lady in the picture is mummy and the green man is daddy. They are getting married, mummy has long hair and a ring on her finger (wah, check out that huge rock on my finger.) Didi and me are sleeping in the red tent with a black flag (uh, I think the tent is red in commemoration of national day, since she has been pointing out the national day flags hung up along the roadside.) The blue castle has a hole, so the rain dribbled inside. The blue house has pictures hung on the wall. And the picture right at the end shows Didi and nat packing to go Australia for a holiday. (why Australia? because I told her that we may go there for a holiday at the end of the year)". There you have it, my baby sure has a vivid imagination!

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers