Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Tuesday, 8 June 2010


Since Monday, baby girl and I have been spending the mornings on the tennis courts at a week-long tennis camp for tots. Not too many tots in the class, so nat has almost exclusive attention most of the time. I'm really glad to see her enjoying herself during class and pleased that she loves the game as much as me. Every morning, she will ask if she is going for baby tennis and when I tell her we are, she gets very excited.

I don't think I have the time to bring her for regular lessons when school starts, but I thought it was a great idea to join the camp during the June and December holidays. The coach is great and she gets along really well with him. I sit in during the class and give her encouragement. Whenever she hits a nice shot, she will look at me for support. This little miss is really a bundle of energy, just looking at her running and jumping all over the tennis courts makes me tired. Check out the cool forehand, backhand and volley.


It's been exhausting for me though, having to go to work in the afternoon, while nat sleeps off the morning excitement. But just seeing the smile on her face makes everything worth it.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive