Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday, 30 December 2009

As the year draws to a close, I am bogged down by troubling thoughts that have been bothering me throughout the year. Freedom to spend 24/7 with my kids or financial stability? I guess deep in my heart, I know that someday I will need to devote more time to my kids, nuturing and loving them. Yet, is the time now or later? While work committments are not super stressful, they do tend to eat into the time I spend with my kids. When this happens, I get really mad! However, it really is not easy to find a job that allows you the flexibility to work part-time. Well, whatever the decision I make, I just know that the kids will always be my priority.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive