Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Wednesday, 2 December 2009



It's been a while since I blogged, no inspiration? I have recently begun my night walks again, realised that I haven't been exercising, getting fat. The walks are also a good time to chit chat with the kids on a one-to-one basis. I bring along one kid each night, Mondays with nat, Tuesdays with lucas and so on. It's nice, with a slight breeze, zooming cars, twinkling lights, we spot the stars and the moon in the sky, look for the noisy frogs ribbiting in the bushes, sing silly songs. Didi was particularly thrilled at the supermarket, where he wandered around, touching all manner of vegetables.

Just the other night, I was pushing nat home in the pram when she suddenly said "I need to ssh shh (pee)." I asked if she could hold it as we were almost home, just needed to go up the slope and walk a small stretch. I told her I would push faster. She said ok. After the slope, which really wiped me out, I was pushing her along when turned around and said "Faster, mummy, no more slope." Haha the ungrateful brat, here I was catching my breath and there she was telling me to go faster.

Last week, we brought the kids to the zoo, always a fave activity. There, didi experienced his first time on a carousel. Boys and girls have such different reactions to new adventures. While Lucas was scared initially, he still held on, although he did look like he was going to cry. For nat, if something scares her, she will struggle to get out and just bury her face in your neck.


We also brought nat to buy her first uniform. She is starting school (pre-nursery) next year. Looking at her in her cute little school uniform, I can't help but sigh at how fast time flies.

I love Christmas. I love bringing the kids out, enjoying the Christmas music and lights and the concerts at the malls. Nat was scared of the big plush figurines walking around last year, let's see if she has become braver over the year.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive