Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Wednesday, 6 August 2008

I was just looking at my ticker tape on the blog. Baby nat is officially 18 months/1.5 years old already. Time seems to have passed by in a flash. I remember the time when she was first born, the helpless pimply little thing wrapped up in a blanket. I used to spend hours just staring at her, sleeping in her cot. My little baby has grown so much since. She has her own likes and dislikes e.g she only eats apple without skin; oranges and grapes must be peeled; she can hold her own little cone when eating ice-cream; she bestows you with a kiss only when she is in the right mood; she dances to rock music.

I just read a friend's blog, a friend who had been in a dilemma about whether to go back to work or continue to be a stay-at-home mum for her 2 kids. I'm glad that she finally made her decision to stay at home with the kids. Sometimes, I wish I had the courage to do it as well. For now, I'm just glad that nat has loving grandparents who are willing to spend the time caring for her. Of course, that doesn't lessen the guilt I feel sometimes, but well, life goes on ...

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers