Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Nat, the pocket dynamo ... she is so full of energy. Yesterday, nat had a date with cutie jamie at MyGYM at Great World City. It's a nice place, lots of space and equipment for babies. Not so great for mummies, spent the whole hour running after nat as she moved from one toy to the next. After a while, I was totally wiped out and just grabbed nat, refusing to let her run around. Of course, you can be sure my feisty little girl put up a mighty struggle, sigh, poor mummy, back to running after her. Especially, when there were some slightly older kids running around, I was so scared they would trample her.

Looking at nat, I think she's a survivor. It's in her personality. Everytime she falls down while running around, she'll just make a squeak of a sound in protest, before moving on and continuing where she left off. Was just telling a friend how scary a thought it is, that how you bring up your baby, things you teach them, things you let them get away with, will have a long lasting impact into their adult life. Think of how your own parents brought you up, and you'll know what I mean. While the child's innate personality plays a major role, I think parents as influencers also play a big part in the child's eventual strength of character.

I love nat lots and often ask gary how it is possible to love a second child as much? Well, I guess, we'll know when #2 comes along. Maybe I'll write a blog entry then.

1 comment:

Blessed mum said...

Don't worry..u will have enough for 2 babies : P

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive