Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday, 17 April 2008

I know that I've not been posting any photos or videos recently. Haven't taken many nice photos la ... was all armed and ready to take some pics during the picnic on Sunday at Botanic, but the time was better spent flicking those little black crawlies off the mat instead. Anyway, here are some pics and videos of my little cutie.

This beanie hat used to belong to my bear,
one night, in a moment of boredom, i did this!


This is what nat does when you tell her
that there is a lizard coming.


This is just to show how much of a
pocket dynamo she was at MyGYM,
a bundle of energy and more energy!

2 comments:

Blessed mum said...

She look so sweets with the beanie hat!

Is she trying to stomp on the lizard??? So brave!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive