Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday, 23 March 2008

Although I have never really been such a great musician, music has always been an integral part of my life, since the days when my mum started singing to me nursery rhymes and songs and sent me for organ classes. These are experiences that I value now that I am all grown up.

In the same way, I hope to impart my love for music to nat. From her infant days, we always have music playing in the house and I can see nat really enjoys listening to nursery rhymes and songs. Have some cute videos of her to share ... as well as some other interesting pics like nat's signature pointy finger when she wants something and her sweet smile.







1 comment:

Blessed mum said...

Wow, she's learning to brush her teeth on her own already?!

heard that kids that grows up in this kind of envirnoment are smarter too!

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive