Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tuesday, 29 May 2007, 7:07am

I've been lazy, have not updated babee's blog for a few weeks, never mind will get back into the swing of things again.

Yesterday, nat was in a really good mood. She did a half flip and could even hold her own milk bottle for a few seconds. She really grows up so fast every day. These days, when I talk to her, she looks at me intently like she understands what I am talking about.

Having a baby has certainly changed my life. I find that I am definitely more patient. It has also strengthened my relationship with gary and drawn us closer.

I'll upload some of babee's pics tonite :) so do look out for it.

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers