Sunday, May 06, 2007

Saturday, 5 May 2007, 10:01pm


Oh dear, somehow I think nat has taken after me, she likes to watch tv. must be influenced by all the hong kong serials i watched when she was still in my tummy and even now, when I prop her on the sofa, she stares intently at the tv as if she actually understands what's going on.

another interesting fact that i have noted is that she seems to like music, especially the soundtrack of a french boy choir "les choriste". I used to listen to this soundtrack quite frequently in the past and now when I play it for her, she will calm down quickly from her crankiness and listen to it with me.Hmm ... maybe there is some truth in what people say that babies start learning, even before they are born. feeling kinda lazy now ... will share some pics of nat tomorrow :)

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers