Thursday, February 15, 2007

5 Feb ... Welcome to the world, Baby Natalie ...
I woke up in the morning feeling perfectly normal. Gary asked " Does it feel like today?" I thought about it ... nyah ...anyway, I've got this presentation to do in the office today. In the office, tummy felt a bit tight ...hmm...mabbe I should drop by my gynae Dr Chua's place today instead of tomorrow, the date of my scheduled appt.

Arrived at Dr Chua's place and was hooked on to the machine to monitor baby's heartbeat. She checked my cervix and declared that it was already 2cm dilated. I was given 2 options: a) check myself into hospital in the pm and she would come along to break the water bag b) go home and wait for the water bag to break on its own ... sign being the control freak I am, of course I chose option a.

I picked up gary at this office, we had a quickie lunch at Maxwell and we were off to Gleneagles. Hmm ... everything still feels rather dreamlike ... can't believe this is it!

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive