Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday, 26 March 2011

Baby Sam is the first of my 3 kids not to have to undergo phototherapy for jaudice (fingers crossed). Although she has some mild jaundice, it is definitely not as serious as with Nat and Luke, when I had to rent the phototherapy machine home. Hmm ... well someone did tell me that drinking young coconuts a week or so before delivery could help reduce jaundice, and I did manage to drink 3-4 coconuts before Sam was born. But ... I'm still doubtful that that's the reason. We have to continue monitoring her jaundice level and give her some morning sun.

As you can see, she is not a fan of suntanning and bawls at the top of her lungs.

While baby sam is asleep, I try to spend some time entertaining my 2 older kids.


We have been doing a lot of art and craft projects out at the balcony. They include rock painting (it's very fun), glue collages, moulding and painting clay ladybugs, etc. Nat draws inspiration from this new kids' show Mister Maker that we catch on TV. Then she excitedly comes to me to describe the new art and craft project she would like to make. Lucas just joins in whatever his sister does.


These two love each other to bits, but are also constantly fighting over toys and other possessions, sigh!

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive