Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday, 14 February 2011



My firstborn has been throwing terrible tantrums for the last few weeks. She screams, cries and stamps her little feet when she does not get her way. She attempts to jump up and down on me and my very pregnant belly, while I try to reason with her. Just last week, when we were at the doctor to get some medicine for her cough, she cried so loudly, the doctor let us skip the long queue, haha, just to get rid of us quickly. I wonder whether her recent behaviour has anything to do with mei mei's impending arrival. Or if she is just going through a phase?


Yet, in so many ways, she is still my funny little girl. Last weekend, we brought the kids to the zoo. I told nat that there may be a lion dance at the zoo, just like at the bird park (where she was totally freaked out over the lion dance performance). This girl has always had some kind of phobia against puppet-like things. In all seriousness, she told me "Mummy, I love you very much, but please do not say such things." Haha, I did a double-take and chuckled to myself. I use that very same phrase on her all the time, telling her that I love her very much but please can she be a good little girl. Better watch what I say next time, this girl has the memory of an elephant.


No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive