Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday, 19 Dec 2010



Who can resist these little impish faces? :P I've been spending a lot of time with them, sometimes we hit shopping malls, other times we head towards the park or play gyms. Every night, both take turns to come look for me at night. Didi usually potters to my room about 1am, saying make milk and tugging at my hand to sleep with him for a while. Nat will come over nearer 3am and whisper softly in my ear if I could come over and sleep with her for a little while. Actually, it's really no issue to get up, I think my body is kind of adapted to sleeping for a few hours each time, and I generally still function quite well in the morning. Sigh, after all, kids grow up so quickly, they probably won't want o'le mummy's company when they sleep, when they get older. Haha!

Interesting conversation I had with Nat recently:
Nat: Auntie is a good cooker.
Me: How about Mummy?
Nat: Mummy is not a good cooker.
Me (Protesting): Why not?
Nat: Because she always watch TV.

Oops, better hit the kitchen more ... hehe ... going to try out this delicious looking beef stew recipe I found on the internet later. Wish me luck! If it turns out nice, I will post some pics. If not, don't ask, hehe!

Afternote: The beef stew was a success, but did not manage to capture nice, sharp pics on my iphone, so no pics to show :)

No comments:

How old is Nat?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Lucas?

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

HOW OLD IS SAMANTHA?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers